Collaboration ServicesOptimize your business productivity with our SharePoint and Office 365 Collaboration Practices.
SharePoint and Office 365 Collaboration Planning Services
We know your focus is on managing your business, not managing your IT systems. Our consultants understand that when you’re talking about collaboration solutions, one size does not fit all—we seek to understand your company’s priorities and goals, and how your team uses technology and performs essential tasks. We then analyze, design and automate business processes and workflows using Microsoft’s SharePoint platform and related collaboration applications to give your staff the best possible work experience.
Seitel Systems will work with you to document your day-to-day workflow and content organization and will coach you through the content discovery and information architecture processes as necessary. We can also deliver in-person training to help your business get up to speed on the new collaboration solutions and foster user acceptance.
SharePoint Infrastructure Design
Building a solid foundation for your organization.
- On-Premises SharePoint Server Farm / Back-End Installation and Maintenance: Hardware selection, licensing assistance, build-out, and support of a full SharePoint Server environment.
- Cloud-based Infrastructure: Planning for internal portals and collaborative web sites built on SharePoint in Office 365.
Collaboration Solution Planning
Designing collaboration processes around your team’s unique needs.
- Discovery / Requirements Gathering: Build an understanding of business needs, technology drivers and an organization’s business and technology environment.
- Requirements Analysis and Recommendations: Review existing manual and automated processes and workflows, employ a variety of research methods to analyze requirements, and determine the best project design strategy and implementation approach.
- Solution Architecture and Design: Design a tailored collaboration and workflow technology solution using Office 365 cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Implementation: Build, test, train, launch.
SharePoint Project and Support Services
Refine and improve systems dynamically over time.
Congratulations! You’ve got a new SharePoint installation. Now what? Need to add a new Intranet site? How about some automated document archiving or document approval workflows? Maybe it’s time to finally create that new employee onboarding form and workflow process you’ve been considering. Seitel Systems can create these solutions for you. We can also keep your SharePoint sites running smoothly with support services from our dedicated SharePoint team. Some of the solutions we provide are as follows:
- Workflow and Forms Management: Use Microsoft Flow and/or SharePoint workflow tools (e.g., out-of-the-box document approval tracking, email notifications, document retention policies, and task tracking), along with Microsoft PowerApps or Microsoft’s InfoPath form manager to customize and automate your organization’s processes.
- Intranet Portal Implementations: Manage portal design and implementation; provide organizations with a one-stop intranet portal. Portals can include multiple team and communication sites that serve a variety of functions from collaboration, to publishing, to project and process management.
- Team Collaboration and Communication Site Implementation: Modern Team Sites provide groups with a means to collaborate on documents, track bugs/issues/edits, and link to various tools that help them perform their daily jobs. Communication sites help to showcase a team’s activities to the rest of an organization—or to clients—in the form of news articles, documents, team bios, events, links and other content offerings.
- Document Management: Analyze an organization’s existing documentation management processes and define comprehensive strategies within SharePoint to replace less efficient and more expensive file-shares and FTP servers. These comprehensive solutions make content consistent and easily discoverable. Seitel Systems can migrate your content from file shares or online file repositories to SharePoint Online or on premises.
- Branding and Customization: We can take an existing or proposed site design and implement it, making SharePoint not look like SharePoint. By using the new SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Office UI Fabric, we can develop custom web parts, user interfaces, and themes to best meet your branding and customization needs.
- Site Management Support: Seitel Systems provides both onsite scheduled support and remote site management support (via phone, web interface or email). Incidents are tracked in a ticketing system available to client staff. SharePoint maintenance support can include:
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Site creation
- Page creation
- Web part troubleshooting/help
- Library and list assistance
- SharePoint Workflows
- InfoPath forms and PowerApps
- Site design
- Information architecture
- Feature update requests
- Upgrades and migration
- Business intelligence
- Training (classroom-based or chairside)
- Branding and customization troubleshooting and assistance
Seitel Systems is a Microsoft Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions provider with SharePoint and O365 experts on staff. Read more and meet some members of the team at the blog links below, and Contact Us if you’d like to learn more.
SharePoint has been a part of our IT Engineering skill set for several years, as we’ve done major On-Premises SharePoint infrastructure projects, including server farm / back-end Installation and Maintenance for Enterprise-level environments. Sharepoint Collaboration:...